2023/01/15 - Wind Creek Event Center - Bethlehem, PA

Godfather tease at the end of OoO

Love all the AD love throughout the weekend. This show obviously included with 3. Will give back my review as I listen. But i remember enjoying the RW and August

This Draconian is so dope. Propulsive Stasik groove, enveloping Rhodes textures, great rhythm/accents from Bayliss and tasteful hooky licks from Jake. Perfect jam.

2 Likes

robot world is short but probably my favorite jam from S1. kitchen > roulette > MO flows/transitions nicely as well

HBB and August did not really move the needle for me but the Draco has a phenomenal groove

this RW reminds me how butthurt I am that the 10/23/19 version did not make hall of fame. top 5 jams I’ve ever caught live

4 Likes

Still one of the best jams in the past 5 years.

2 Likes

I was butthurt that the Knoxville chad bros were chomping through that whole show. Fire jam though.

1 Like

1st set was incredible, 2nd set left more to desire IMO

Do you remember where in the crowd you were with chomping bros? Knew a ton of people that went who didn’t know the slightest thing about umphrey’s but wanted to get tanked @ mill and mine on a Wednesday unfortunately

Started front left. Then went to the balcony. Balcony was much better.

1 Like

me and my 2 buddies who gave a shit started front left and went by the soundboard during fussy for that exact reason

1 Like

I spot an actual melody in this ITK jam

2 Likes

Lol I tried by the SBD too. Spoke to Chris for a bit during setbreak. Then went up to balcony for S2.

That show was my first stop on trip to Oregon. Saw Spafford in Denver a few days later.

2 Likes