2022/12/31 - Coca Cola Roxy - Atlanta, GA

I really enjoyed the shows live. Haven’t listened back yet. Probably bias since it was my first show since pre Covid but I had a great time. For the band sucks it wasn’t packed but it was great for me/everyone that it wasn’t nuts to butts. Lots of room.

Security inside was annoying. Consistently walking into the crowd about people even hitting their vapes. Had one security guy essentially move me out of the way. Obviously had the headphones on and gave me shit for not moving. Dude was a dick.

3 Likes

There was a guy on the balcony stage left that was just sniping people smoking and sending his goons via walkie talkie after them. Saw at least 5 people get booted. Such a shitty thing to do

Classic down south bullshit. Best is when they hand you over to the cops and then pop you for 3 felonies for the paper and bags in your pocket

2 Likes

Black Messiah, Maneater (12/30), My Old School, I Want A New Drug, 5:15, Choir stuff in ‘08, National Anthem, Reelin’ In The Years, Mixed Bizness, Bloody Well Right (12/30) and Golden Years were all NYE debuts w/ horns that I have seen and enjoyed very much in the moment.

Obviously the River People w/ Redman is awesome. I wasnt there for that, though.

2 Likes