2022/12/31 - Coca Cola Roxy - Atlanta, GA

I just mean actively involved in the fan community like he used to be. I still see him at shows here and there

1 Like

I was there, but I don’t wear a purple jacket or jerkoff at Jaco’s

1 Like

Na, if anything only a couple people payed him. Nobody was too vocal about asking for their money back so it seems like it didn’t get off the ground.

1 Like

Such a strange thing like who would want to pay money to collectively make a song for the band.

So anyway if you guys wanna just send me $100 a person we can get things in motion

3 Likes

Sultan sucks at the end of the day he’s just another drug addict using the scene to mask predatory behaviors and encourage his narcissistic tendencies. Not really sure why he lives rent free in so many of our heads but dude picked the worst years to go on permater!

6 Likes

So did Jake’s wife walk in on him n Sultan resulting in his brief hiatus from the band?

4 Likes

Does squeaky feet move up a tier now that umphreys is cancelled???

4 Likes

They’re changing their name to Screechy Feet for a few $ from the Raptors

2 Likes

I am struggling today

2 Likes

Speaking of douchey behavior, let’s discuss Jake’s new boo ITT…

4 Likes

But don’t worry @cshore claims they’ll be “more grungy while still carrying funk elements as an angsty teen!”

Looks good from that angle

4 Likes

Great seeing everyone! Thanks to @hbbubblebath for buying my last drink as my bank put a hold on my debit card lol

5 Likes

Oh god that is the worse. I was trying to buy ketamine after NYE 2009 at the Kinetic Playground and my bank flagged my account cause of all the drink transactions in Chicago that night so I wasn’t able to withdraw anymore cash that night. I couldn’t even pay for a cab in the morning so I had to get the cab driver to meet my friend outside his place to pay for my cab when I got there.

1 Like

Sounds like you were forced to withdraw

1 Like

20 Likes

15 Likes

Love you guys! So much fun

2 Likes

I thought you were talking bout Sultan… I also saw Wade at the Caverns

1 Like