2022/12/31 - Coca Cola Roxy - Atlanta, GA

Pretty sure I saw him at Sacred Rose during sts9 and I definitely saw him and a couple strung out looking chicks go by my crew at umbowl this year

1 Like

Imagine seeing 100 Umphrey’s shows after 2014 lol.

9 Likes

Yeah I saw him set 1 at um. No purple tho

1 Like

The fact that he has so many pics with the band seems like they accept him for some reason

Damn bro, thank god Jake had a hat on

See: Has UM's popularity declined?

1 Like

That’s been my day today lol

I quit reading when people just started counting

5 Likes

This board was actually pretty Sultan free last several months until the sighting on the rail last night. The guy doesn’t need his ego fed anymore I’ll tell you that. When I met him he seemed harmless but the more I saw of his online persona the more I realized he was just a drug addict scenester creep that saw a bunch of forgettable Umphrey’s shows.

2 Likes

I learned of him today, of the VfJs, and saw his Instagram. Really makes me think less of the band seeing pics of this dude with the band at red rocks backstage like he’s KB or something.

2 Likes

Pretty sure he just paid for VIP

2 Likes

tfw you only started seeing um in 2014 :disappointed:

3 Likes

That’s not just umVIP

After reading the shit earlier then seeing all the pics it doesn’t make sense why are they so close with this guy who just started seeing them in 2014 and starting with 2014 he has pics hanging out with Jake. Which is also strange why is Jake hanging out with 4 younger men?

He paid for um VIPenis

Pretty sure it is. He’s got the pass on. I’ve got a pic of just me with all of them from a VIP back in the day

1 Like

Fair enough, what bout roaming the streets at night with younger men? Or the hotel pic and several others.

1 Like

I jest I jest I’ve seen a decent amount of shows since 2014 and have some very fond memories that rival any of the early ones from 2007 & 2008.

1 Like

2022 UM was the most I’ve enjoyed the band in a long time

4 Likes