2022/09/03 - The Fox Theater- Oakland, CA

Real solid set

1 Like

Plunger went to Jake chug town for awhile but caught onto something real nice for a bit too. Really enjoyable first set.

1 Like

I was typing this lol. Nice dark feel to it.

I’m calling Hangover

Bright Lights set two opener would be cool…

1 Like

Nice call brah!

2 Likes

What is this recycled riff… It’s About That Time?? I know I’ve heard this before

3 Likes

That second jam in Divisions almost excused the drums in the first jam…almost. :wink:

1 Like

This second set’s been pretty solid…four major jam vehicles all stand alone so far but this works for me!

1 Like

Sweet Wappy.

2 Likes

That was fun. Good show. Glad to have stayed up for it

1 Like

Very good show. I’ll be listening to it again tomorrow.

1 Like

This is the first Fox show I’ve missed. Wasn’t meant to be. Show looks badass and I hope everyone had a great time. Hoping to possibly hit umbowl in Chicago this fall

5 Likes

Fantastic show on paper. The very end w/ CT and Den and Booth encore is bizarre to me but everything else looks like a show I’d love to be at.

2 Likes

Damn Joey why you missing Bay Area UM? Hope to see ya at UMBowl!

1 Like

Yeah that’s a brutal end to an otherwise good looking show

1 Like

It’s up on Nugs.

Booth > Den would’ve made more sense. Audibled from end of the 3rd quarter to the encore. 1348 was cut from the encore, for shame. Almoooost called 2 of em in the 2nd set. I can’t believe that Divisions clocked in at 19 minutes, that 2nd melodic jam was a good groove they feel into

This setlist makes little sense on paper yet flows really well. Hey Stasik

1 Like

Was watching/listening until I fell asleep at the end of NN. That Mantis bounce back was nice and then it went into this grimey dance section for about a minute before Jake pushed it into a generic rawk peak, that was unfortunate. Same thing kinda happened in Bridgeless IIRC.