2022/09/01 - Club Metronome - Burlington, VT

[8:44] I: Pantomime [20] > Chance to Grow, Robot Run [21] > Pantomime, Progress [10] [10:06]

5 Likes

Love that one

2 Likes

Pretty heady crowd tonight. Goose’s manager, Rob Compa and one of the jam scenes most active bass players, Roy Kresge

4 Likes

Rob and Kris D’Angelis are chomping all over this Pantomime though

5 Likes

Cshore just went drop D. Eagerly awaiting Jake chugs

4 Likes

4 on the floor flute jam right out of the gates here

Heady

4 Likes

From FB.
Did dude get a moog?

1 Like

Where y’all at

2 Likes

Frick! We’re on the road already. You wind up catching our set at all?

Great show tonight IMO, a little less crazy than New Haven but still super jammy and super locked in

Nah, full keys/drums backline. Honestly the clav was the best part (same with the neighbor backline)

1 Like

When is southeast tour gonna start? I wanna argue about clocked jams and which show was better

Damn, yeah we didnt get back from the Lone Bellow til like 10 so I didn’t make it to nectars til almost 11. Was looking around for you guys, saw Ben for a sec and said hi but that was about it, cruised around looking for you but couldn’t find you. I flagged some kid down and grabbed him but he definitely wasn’t you lol. Sorry to miss the set, if it was anything other than the wife’s birthday I would’ve made it there. Next time! Heard it was banging.

What was not bangin was that Zappa tribute with Ike. That was very okayish at best. Sergei’s done sound for so long I think his hearing is destroyed at this point so everythign was way too fucking loud and I couldn’t hear my buddy on keys for shit, Ike was pretty limited (whatevs still cool to see him) and I could’ve done without Rezark jerking off on guitar so much it should’ve been bleeding by the end of set. I would think you guys would have stole the show, I’ll catch ya next time or make it out to CO!

2 Likes