2022/08/25- The Vic - Chicago, IL

Ol Johnny Fast Fingas!

You’re probably right. Enjoy the “show”

1 Like

I’m sure I wont

3 Likes

Leave the kid alone. It’s not like he posted a pic with the flash on or something

4 Likes

Liking where this higgins jam is goin

Whoops

1 Like

True. You’re just being intentionally obtuse because I’m talking about bands that jam.

You even did the ellipses thing. I’m on to you…

This is like a jam into the end of Tinkle’s

Fucking @hbbubblebath

I don’t see enough jam bands to argue your point

1 Like

That wasn’t bad. A little short but they solidly established a pretty cool melancholy texture and moved on. It would be a good supporting jam if it were supporting anything :slight_smile: It’s a start though…

This is going to get played on one of the two Marquee channels everyday for at least the next 12 months

I have not listened to or watched this band since those June DUMB tour webcasts …

I was going to type up a whole thing but I’ll save it. I’m tired, headed to bed and don’t want to pile on any negativity … but yeah.

1 Like

The last 5 shows have been really good, of course they lay an egg at their big hometown show.

7 Likes

This is cracking me up. This isn’t the politics thread

2 Likes

I’ll take your word for it.

I like to imagine KB and Tom Ricketts up in the balcony spilling beers on everyone and trying to mastermind future prospects to cut

4 Likes

No but seriously guys. Stop fucking @hbbubblebath

1 Like

Let’s wait until we see what they open the second set with before we rush to judgement on this being a throwaway show.

The Plunger from Dillon and Wappy from Baldwinsville are some of the hottest second set starts I’ve heard from them in a long time. Those were in the last two months…

1 Like

This is a pretty standard show but there’s a lot of people having an absolute blast here. Good for #theboys

6 Likes

Red Tape?! Hey, sure, cool, let’s go. 10 minutes is enough time to make this decent…

3 Likes