2022/08/25- The Vic - Chicago, IL

You Got the Wrong Guy > Wife Soup, Cut the Cable, Speak Up > New Wings > Fancy > Higgins, Red Tape

The Floor, The Crooked One > Fancy, Puppet > Glory > IDKWIK, Slacker

The Weight Around > Puppet, Escape Goat

10 Likes

House is rowdy

7 Likes

Has cut the cable been jammed before?

1 Like

Where’s everyone at?

this song sucks

4 Likes

Lol this is gonna be the ugliest Bayliss’ set ever

4 Likes

Positive it has. Standby for examples.

Edit:

Looking at track times on nugs

6/4/22
8/8/21
1/29/20
5/17/18….There are more but I’m done looking

1 Like

I think I’m surrounded by raptors

20 Likes

Rawr

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll witness a rawr or ball fondling or whatever it is they do.

Why do I like this band? They have some really shitty @ass songs and put together some atrocious sets.

3 Likes

I mean they’re airing this on cable television, we shoulda realized they’d try to play the more accessible tunes.

3 Likes

Cut the Cable broadcast on cable TV

That’s deep

8 Likes

Joel: “Hey Bayliss, so I’ve been thinking for our show at the Vic, we should do another show like The Canopy 2018, where we play a bunch of rarities and let our oldest, most diehard fans really get a nice treat from us for a change.”
Bayliss: “Too late, Joel, the show’s airing on cable TV. I signed the contract.”
Joel: “YOU WHAT?”
Bayliss: “Desperate times call for desperate measures. I’m never fucking playing Q-Bert again!”

16 Likes

There goes my hope for a Muffburger Sandwich.

1 Like

Should have segued into The Linear (TV), am I right?

2 Likes

Chad central

A little security lady just caught us burning one, took it to the bar then came back to throw it in a cup of water while screaming “what a waste of your money, huh?!” I couldn’t help but hysterically laugh in her face, she LOVES her job.

23 Likes

Funny thing is she wasn’t talking about the joint, she was talking about buying a ticket to a Chicago Umphrey’s show.

42 Likes

Lol nice

5 Likes