2022/06/19 - Gerald Ford Amphitheater - Vail CO

Brah my JOTY is a January prowler from this year. So good. But yeah you’re right

This is nice

It sounds great honestly. This is def one of the better new ones. And we might have yams incoming.

Yams inc

1 Like

Btw I have been raging to Lespecial since they opened on Friday night, first time listening to them

You should check out squeaky feet

7 Likes

Damn this is actually pretty good

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for a minute but these newer UM songs would really come to life with more effects on vocals and instruments. These types of songs are begging for that Tame Impala type production IMO

6 Likes

Alright I’m a IDKWIW fanboi now. I’ts the first tune in a while that feels like it could have been written 15 years ago.

2 Likes

Nemooooo yes

I saw Nemo my first show

Doesn’t seem like it’ll ever happen live, but they definitely still need a new established producer for the studio stuff

2 Likes

Should’ve seen this coming, total Nemo setting

Best version of Nemo is the @cshore @gatroe @hbbubblebath acoustic sadboi trio version tbh

4 Likes

Kula inc?

Nvm

Similar but not quite. Also reminds me of Sweetness but not quite

This has peaking and soaring written all over it

Love that they’re opening this up

1 Like

“Colin’s not here let’s play unique improv”

6 Likes

This is nice. Love a good Jake progression

1 Like

This is beautiful :sob:

1 Like