2022/05/28 - Three Sisters Park - Chillicothe, IL

2022/05/28 - Three Sisters Park - Chillicothe, IL

Set 1: The Floor, Nothing Too Fancy > August, Wappy Sprayberry > Mulche’s Odyssey, Suxity > Nothing Too Fancy

Set 2: The Silent Type > Miss Tinkle’s Overture, Wife Soup, Dump City > Attachments > Booth Love

Encore: Resolution > Glory

6 Likes

They brought a futon on stage and Rob from moe. literally sat-in with Umphrey’s. Didn’t play anything. Just sat there during the Booth Love intro and shipped his beer. Stasik was sitting next to him. Then Rob left the stage and they hauled off the futon.

11 Likes

Sounds like Rob is just as bored as I am when they play booth love.

12 Likes

Can’t wait for this to show up on nugs

This conversation belongs on a t-shirt, that I own.

1 Like

This Tinkle’s is pretty ripping

12 min attachments :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

These track times (first half of N2F excluded) look a lot more “normal” than Friday’s.

Edit: Just listened. So, this is definitely a step down from Friday, but it’s still very good. The big issue here is time management towards the end of the 2nd set - nothing after Tinkle’s really gets a chance to breathe. That said, Tinkle’s is yet another of the big exploratory dance jams we’ve all been craving in that song and August has some nice Bayliss ideas and changeups throughout. Suxity > N2F is kind of weird because they make the decision to have a 4-minute Suxity jam, and then do a 3-minute reprise right after completely separately, and meh. The reprise is a non-event, but the Suxity jam itself is pretty fierce and goes to some interesting places - just wish it were longer.

This is still a perfectly solid show that I would be very happy to attend. It would only feel like a letdown in the context of attending it right after Friday (and Thursday is a bit better too.)