2022/03/26 - Eldborg Concert Hall - Reykjavik, Iceland

Lol Pussy’d

7 Likes

How long is this set? That’s like 45-50 minutes of just composition there

Sal it’s a joke!

3 Likes

“I won’t do a sopranos rewatch” “I won’t do a sopranos rewatch” “I won’t do a sopranos rewatch” “I won’t do a sopranos rewatch” “I won’t do a sopranos rewatch”

3 Likes

1348>haji>1348 was a really solid encore. Teared up a lil. This show rocked, besides the electric Avenue to hell, but we all knew that was coming at some point

3 Likes

How was night nurse?

1 Like

Love this tease/jam, works very well

I can’t imagine liking UM and hating Haji

5 Likes

Pretty solid dance party. I’m excited to relisten to this show

1 Like

Sweet. My bff is out there at these shows and he likes umphreys, but he’s not a complete fanboi. Anyway, being the bayliss Stan that I am and considering all the bayliss solo’s he’s getting, I texted him: “you are getting fuckin bayliss’d”. His response: “yes”

5 Likes

Bayliss has been fucking destroying it. Stasik also has been crushing it on the jams he leads

2 Likes

Bayliss out there trying to get some international respect put on his name. Buddy also texted me last night from some bar and sent a vid of Icelandic dudes getting shirtless and singing cotton eye joe. Seems like it’s getting rowdy out there

4 Likes

Some Icelandic couple in front of us got gifted tix. They were throwing dow

10 Likes

Thought 40s first jam and night nurse were the highlights. Danced hard through those. One of the better shows I’ve seen.

9 Likes

Shout out to the guy in full wizard costume last night. That was hilarious during WBG

13 Likes

Really enjoying this Mantis

I’m one person out of frame in this photo. I bought the wizard guy a beer after we got the wbg

3 Likes

Hate Wizard, but love this dude and interaction. This is what makes shows so fun!

1 Like

gtfo

8 Likes