2022/03/25 - Eldborg Concert Hall - Reykjavik, Iceland

I’m all for covers, but they have to be debuts/very rare or ones where UM can put their spin on it. This is far from either

Edit: In home pee break and brew re-up is solid though

You ever brother tross Shoshone in Iceland bro! It’s magical !

1 Like

Or at least have some yams. If it’s gonna be Floyd at least ABITW usually delivers in the improv dept.

Let Joel cook

4 Likes

Joel wore the party shirt tonight, lovin those vibes

3 Likes

I will never get sick of the ending of fir. Classic umphreys

3 Likes

Very solid fir ending here. Peak that shit

1 Like

@gatroe crushing this set break with the SF jams

2 Likes

Video quality better now ? Make me regret giving my money to KB

1 Like

Might get hit with a cease and desist from SF management for making money off this stream

6 Likes

Yeah had to lower frame rate and shit to get it working. If someone bought the other two nights, I could try streaming again

2 Likes

Someone @ me if they come back in less than 30. Running around the house for a few

I already know some of the hate this set is gonna get, but from a “ripped on acid” perspective it was pretty great. Shine on was rad, fuck the haters

13 Likes

Dude I thought the set was sick. Have a great time and don’t worry about what us losers think

8 Likes

Yeah last thing you want to do “ripped on acid” is check the opinion of armchair QBs sitting on their couch jealous they aren’t in Iceland

Did enjoy that first set besides SOYCD

9 Likes

@gatroe during setbreak

6 Likes

Oh I’m having a blast, I don’t give a fuck what y’all think, I’m the one partying in Iceland lol. I’m still riding high from catching the orfeo after 17 years of chasing

10 Likes

Actually squeezed in a quick 20 min peloton ride with my girl Kendall Toole

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from Cole? Just hoping he was able to find a way to catch a decent buzz…

4 Likes

Heard he hit up the Hakarl buffet before the show and got lit

2 Likes