2022/01/30 - The House of Blues - Cleveland, OH

10/18/18 had a jam. 18 minutes and I think one of the UMBowls had a jammed WBG maybe?

2/20/15 might have a jam or maybe it’s just an extended No Quarter tease. That 1348 from that show is the real MVP though.

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t implying this was the first. Moreso saying that it’s happened only a handful of times since the songs inception in ‘07. The song is setup perfectly for improv.

4 Likes

I think an UMbowl or the N2F show in NY had a WBG with a repeated stew in the middle.

Non-compliance. Became a repeated jam after its debut in the WBG. And still the best jam by far to come from it.

2 Likes

ahhh that doesn’t really count. The only one I know forsure was 10/18/18. and it was good.

I went 40+ shows without a Wizard and then I got 2 within a 4 song span. (10/5/18 second set closer & 10/18/18 second overall song)

1 Like

That’s right. They repeated it a few times afterwards in WBG.

It wasn’t really a jam though, it was composed from the get go

I really dig this second set. Both Wizard (T00L rip off jam?) and NN are enjoyable and will get plays for me. Yeah No Diablo and Gulf Stream aren’t great but would make for a nice bro-down and I like Snucka as a set closer

It’s just some No Quarter teasing and dark ambience iirc. 1348 very hot

I’m really loving this NN the more I listen!

1 Like

Signed