2021/11/11 - The Truman - Kansas City, MO

Don’t know what the set list said, but it looks like that Cable was an audible from Bayliss

1 Like

nothing really riveted me during that set, but there was a lot of improv. Linear was probably my highlight and enjoyed the song selection

Agreed.

My first Turn & Dub too, so that was fun.

Sound was better by the end of the set, but I’m going to move to the back of the room for set 2 and hope it’s better.

1 Like

Anymore updates on OG shirt guy

1 Like

Where did you come from?

2 Likes

The Linear was definitely the highlight. 65 min set, hoping for a big set 2.

1 Like

OG shirt guy got a nod from Baylord when they hit the stage so I maybe kind of believe him now.

4 Likes

Last Turn & Dub 5/30/19. Now as to how big of a show gap that is, uh, @jwelsh8, help. Your site broke again :slight_smile: Song / Turn Dub - All Things Umphrey's

LOVED that Linear. Bayliss churning out fire Police riffs > Jake churning out fire prog riffs for 10 minutes is always a good time. Bad Friday was also good. Intentions not as much, but really appreciated the patience of that set. If they just let things breathe, stuff like that Linear will happen all the time.

2 Likes

Highlight of my night so far is the girl that didn’t believe me when I told her I was 43.

Bless you, random girl that wanted to talk about Primus.

4 Likes

16 minute linear sounds dank. 11 minute T&D is a bummer

It’s me. It’s legit.

DSD1

Be glad they even know your name,

JAJ

6 Likes

post a picture fraud

1 Like

back in time for 40s

OMG the sound is soooo much better at the back of the room.

Ah shit @Andrusy was just talking about this song

He there?

1 Like

wonder if they’ll play a moe. song for chuck?

id kill for a boobs

drac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y64nUw1wwc

the real draco

I was just about to bitch on the improv tonight being stagnant and uninteresting, but this Draco funk has me feeling hopeful. It feels like a AI bot listened to all the uninspired 2021 improv and made this shows jams

1 Like