2021/11/11 - The Truman - Kansas City, MO

If you are who I think you are, Thank you for uploading all of those early shows to archive years/decades ago. I’ve listened to so much high quality early stuff thanks to you!

3 Likes

Thanks, it was always a team effort to get them posted. Glad you enjoy.

JAJ

9 Likes

2 Likes

I would’ve rather listened to an old ball tell 2002 Umphrey’s war stories than that IC jam

I didn’t think it factored in too much. Just kind of grew into it in the end, but never really took shape. I thought it was a good version . . .

I enjoyed the show, to be honest. Especially the first set.

1 Like

Hi, John! Hope you had fun.

2 Likes

Sooo another dud it sounds like??? Will umphreys at least be good in the metaverse???

Enough about the music, how are the fans these days? I can’t say I’m missing this weekend too bad but I’ve enjoyed Richmond quite a bit and seriously considered a last minute trip there before my Wanna Get Away fares on Southwest disappeared. Crowds in Richmond have been top notch from the three shows I’ve caught there. I went to St. Louis in 2010, 2014, and 2016 for Umphrey’s, and 2008 for Radiohead and STS9 on separate occasions, and that city’s crowds really did nothing for me. I’ve met some cool ass people though from St. Louis, so I can’t knock it too much.

1 Like

The fans suck. You have @WhoDatVols making fun of @JAJ . Who is a legend around here

2 Likes

Ftfy

8 Likes

You’re gonna be in Richmond right? Really stoked about those shows and taking some time off, would love to get some hangs in with ya

Thought about pulling the trigger last minute a couple days ago but it’s not in the cards this time. I’ll be at Asheville though!

2 Likes

Right on! Stoked for bort hangs in NC

1 Like

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

3 Likes

On paper this show looks bad but that’s a lot of yellow so maybe worth a listen?

Eh, kinda weak overall. Miami is worth a listen though. Linear and Intentions are decent, but that’s it imo

I’m willing to guess the Linear is very much up your alley

Ya a legendary fuckin noob bro

1 Like

I like this Bad Friday jam