Any idea what it was before that Ringo?

he means North East

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Nope, but there may have been something in fall 19 that could compete with it

Glad to see some NE Fluff validation

1 Like

I seem to recall a lackluster show in Utica in 2019.

1 Like

Yea north east. NYC isn’t north east, but the rest of eastern NY is

This guy is clearly not thunderstruck

4 Likes

Same deal as Chicago for UM.

As far as UM goes:

Chicago =/= midwest
New York City =/= northeast

2 Likes

You went to a show where you are expected to use your phone, and it had almost zero battery. Nice.

2 Likes

Ugh dont Remind Me.

But generally yes, happy to live where they drop firemost shows. Should’ve GITV for this, didnt really have an excuse and it sounds like it was awesome. Excited to hear thar crazy ass Reso jam

1 Like

Amazing. Wasn’t there one year where the text number was listed and people not at the show were texting in??

1 Like

Yup, I think that was intentional. They probably realized there were way too many texts for old KB to sift through to find the corniest options so they went back to in person texting only.

I think it was the first umbowl they accidentally showed it on the stream.

I expected more from the first set by the comments about it. It was solid but nothing crazy, and set 2 feels like any other acoustic set.

I’ve had a really busy week and only just got to this 3rd set now, but it is legit. Good to be optimistic about the band again. I agree with others that have said the 1st two sets from this weekend are closer to average (though I still think by 2021 standards they’re well above, especially Tinkle’s), but the 3rd set features the patience, risktaking, and smooth transitions we’ve been waiting for. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

1 Like

When they drop into the jam in the first slot of DBK, you knew shit was on. What a set

2 Likes

It’s all relative. These two nights were 100x better than most of their recent stuff. However, as you’ve said, it’s good, but nothing I’ll go back to a ton.