2021/08/06 - Beech Mountain Resort Summer Series - Beech Mountain, NC

I like the second half of this Phil’s a lot

1 Like

Same here, also like IDM too. Fun jam to start the 2nd set off with.

Yeah, that is painful. Jam got off to a good start but kinda fell apart and you know you gotta fit in that crowd favorite In the Black rather than close out the set with a killer JO.

Crooked and IDM jams are great, though…

2 Likes

Skimmed the improv and totally overlooked the Crooked! Really enjoy the first half of that jam especially. Crooked & Phil’s the obv highlights for me. Hoping for less abortions tonight

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

2 Likes

I wasn’t impressed at all with the Crooked in the moment. Really enjoyed the Phil’s though. Show really fell off after that.

I missed the first set last night. Looking forward to getting a full 2 sets tonight.

No biggy. 1st set pretty much fizzled out following Sux and that comically short Reso. I enjoyed both sections of improv in Reso even if ripcord’d. Definitely check Robot for the laughs. 2nd set reigned supreme.

Deetz

Not really anything worth mentioning. I got way too drunk on day 0. Had to work yesterday morning. Dragged ass getting out of asheville.

Did run into sultan on the way in, he arrived the same time. We were trying to figure out how to get into the venue. He was talking all kinds of nonsense. Said things like “man, I just really love flossing an feeling like a rockstar”. He introduced himself to my brother…“hey, Mark sultan btw”. I responded with “yeah we know who the FUX you are.” He hung his head and quietly replied “it’s pronounced fyooks bro”.

I Immediately felt bad about it. But fux that guy lol.

12 Likes

Bahaha if that is true

2 Likes

100%

3 Likes

Lol bro you named your band that. Don’t do that shit when people pronounce it wrong. But he was over the limit while driving and didn’t get arrested so it’s all good

3 Likes

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

2 Likes

Lol

7 Likes

“Sustained eye contact” might have to be the next joke we beat to death.

2 Likes

Digging the vibe of this Crooked

Texts with the homie today.

6 Likes

@jwelsh8 got Phish on the brain?

1 Like