2021/06/27 - Levon Helm Studios - Woodstock, NY

Set 1: Suxity, Wife Soup, Bridgeless, End of the Road, Morning Song, Water, JaJunk

Set 2: Puppet String, Women Wine and Song, Bad Friday, Walletsworth, Higgins [1], We’re Going to War, Whistle Kids, Believe the Le

Encore: Orfeo, The Weight Around, Don’t Do It

Notes:
Rambling On: An Evening of Mostly True Tales

[1] with Can’t You Hear Me Knocking (The Rolling Stones) teases and It’s About That Time (Miles Davis) tease

last Don’t Do It 2011-12-31 (843 shows)

1 Like

This is pushing 9/26/15 for sweatiest show right now. Hot AF

7 Likes

Wow that’s stats right there

I enjoyed that jam and the return to Bridgeless.

6:55 jam in bridgeless. Final two minutes were them trying to figure out how to get to end of song.

1 Like

I actually liked that with Joel soloing over the riff tbh. Definitely gonna be a different flavor of improv at a place this small with no lights and stuff

The Event

embrace it

2 Likes

Feeling embraced the event right now

3 Likes

I like that Bayliss said “I’ve been told to tell stories” so KB saying it was the band’s decision is clearly BS

19 Likes

Expecting a pretty jam-light show the song selection here is pretty solid

KB fitting in an olive garden ad, nice!

4 Likes

Mix is pretty meh on the stream

End of the Road has already been played 4 times this year. It was played 5 times in 2018-20 combined. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah probably a result of the stripped rig and I’d imagine a less robust mic setup on the drums and percussion in a room like this.

5:10 on jajunk

2 Likes

Not watching. I’m curious if there are any new or noteworthy stories?

No

Edit: actually bayliss likes Olive Garden. Take that as you will

2 Likes

Good point. Definitely a smaller room and smaller sound with the less amount of mics

Worth noting that a lot of the mics are house mics too, no the usual stuff. Looks like Neumann U87s on guitars, 184s in drum overheads

2 Likes

@Whinergetsnothing in Levon Helm Studios like

20 Likes

3 Likes