2021/05/28 - Crofoot Festival Grounds - Pontiac, MI

The boys should really stop playing 46+2

1 Like

hahahahaha gotta love it

You honestly know Bayliss got on the talkbacks and said "hey it’s been an hour we don’t have to jam Fir :slight_smile: "

4 Likes

If you only have 15 minutes just play Puppet instead of Fir tbh and get some actual jamming out of it. Sounds like the band wasn’t #prepared 4 wHAt :crazy_face:cums :hot_face: n3xt

4 Likes
3 Likes

He looks like a baby

2 Likes

Are we complaining about this now? lol

1 Like

Yeah get with the program, embrace the event, WWG1WGA

1 Like

Pretty good show. See y’all tonight!

3 Likes

Just getting settled into this one. Dance party Mitten FTMFW!!

In the middle of Linear now and it’s pretty fucking sweet!

1 Like

Rest of the show is great. But Puppet isn’t working on the app…

@jwelsh8 do you know if this has been a reported issue?

Ha! Total stretch!

Whoops. Meant your comment about stasik’s personality

Thought this show was just decent. Nice that there’s a lot of improv but it was all just ok imo…

Yah I’m ready to upload the listening guide except that the Puppet encore is just a long blank track on nugs. Plz halp @jwelsh8

2 Likes

This wappy FUX. Getting some serious 1.0 sultan vibes from jakes playing which, needless to say, is a good thing.

1 Like

Wow omg. Ballsy thing to say around these parts. I don’t disagree.

Same exact problem I had yesterday! I was having a great time listening to this yesterday while painting my deck when blank Puppet happened.

Maybe I missed it, but did they skip over Bayliss’ solo and the second jam section of DBK? They went right from the first jam into Sociable.

Scroll up and read

2 Likes

I like Bayliss’s octaves starting around 14:00 in Plunger. Solid Plungey, though it’s not on 2019 PlunJOTY level. Big money transition into Booth, very smooth. Too bad Booth is Booth though

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to report back

1 Like