2021/05/15 - SeatGeek Stadium - Chicago, Il

I swear by 09.12.08 - First time it opened a show.

1 Like

I enjoyed that show, especially that 2nd set. Started the show off a little slow, but all in all that was damn solid UM right there.

1 Like

We just looked it up to confirm the head still works but we knew you were talking about the Granada Rocker Part 2. We used to live in Austin but they were playing the House of Blues by the time we lived there (2010-2012). Never caught a show there. Were you at it?

Sir!

1 Like

Nice - we’ll be at Houston and Austin in September. Late night action going down in Austin too!

For some strange reason, I read this as cshores.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of cshores

5 Likes

On “paper”, this looks better than last night’s show. I’ll check this out once it’s on nugs

Yeah i wish I could do Detroit. Already going to some other drive in shows that weekend

At least you are catching some live music. Man, that shit is cathartic after 15+ months away from the last note. Hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

That was a lot of fun. Did not see that divisions playing out the way it did.

The Soul Food & Fussy both caught me way off guard. What a great show!!

6 Likes

Two shows in a row with zero covers.

4 Likes

That was fun. Excited for the next one. Only complaint is wish they kept that tribute going longer

3 Likes

Was super pumped when that SF2 popped up. It’s been so many years since that one has shown up for me, aside from my 200th show in Grand Rapids when they did the SF1> SF2> SF3. Before that show it had been prob 5 years or more for me. It was a very pleasant surprise last night, followed up by that killer late placement jam/J.O. in Divisions which led into Fussy. That was a seriously great set. The 1st set was stellar as well.

Glowing this AM for sure.

7 Likes

That looks like a great show on paper. Glad to hear everyone had a good time

2 Likes

What about Free Fallin BRO

Great show. Listened this morning and loved it. Wish the gangster untz section was milked more in Tribute. Cool to hear Bayliss dedicate that song for Michael Welter. Love that dude.

1 Like

Some fam shit, but still just a “jam” or w.e.

Really like this triple wide but when they went into that slower section with the volume swells at the end I thought they were about to take that bad boy towards an 07 esque extended soaring uplifting section with a few monster peaks

Really enjoyed last night.

Similar Skin > Tribute was a strong 1-2 punch. Educated Guess sounds way better than it did in ‘15, still not my jam but glad they’ve fine tuned it. I love Peeps, the dual guitar action at the end is like music for the greatest 90s sitcom.

Second set has amazing song selection and was just all out fun. Not sure what the standout would be without relistening but I thought it was a damn good set. Plenty of weird/heavy moments throughout.

1 Like