2021/05/15 - SeatGeek Stadium - Chicago, Il

Probably agreed. Trib was really interesting

2 Likes

Wish UM would do prog/metal industrial jams like that more.

4 Likes

I stupidly took adderall pretty late (with some beers) so I’m going to be wired for quite awhile. Really enjoying what I’m seeing after such a long personal hiatus, so may have to catch up on a show or two from the last couple of weekends after S2.

That, or just jerk it for 3-5 hours about really weird shit and then regret everything after. You never really know how these things will work out.

3 Likes

nothing better than staring at the ceiling at 4am wondering why you’re alive

3 Likes

And somehow we never really learn. Some things never change.

Edit: Pretty high and now not sure if you were referring to those regretful self-love sessions or my drug usage lol.

2 Likes

Mehh. Tribute could have been so cool but Jake was unwilling to go anywhere beyond the chugging so they aborted it. It was still interesting though. Nothing else that happened this set was that interesting. Ah well.

2 Likes

Is there a consensus best show for the ATL/New Haven runs? Have heard New Haven was better than ATL, but that’s about it.

haha drug uasge for sure, I’ll be in the same boat tonight

1 Like

I’d personally put both Atlanta shows ahead of New Haven with 5/1 being the best so far

3 Likes

Ahh maybe I had them mixed up. Good to know, thanks brother. Will check that out next. Can’t wait to pay full price for a non-live event!

2 Likes

I was at ATL and have listened to New Haven but I think n2 ATL on 5/1 was definitely the best if the 4 shows.

5 Likes

I also took Adderall at like 5PM today. I woke up at 11AM and stayed up until 5AM last night anyway so maybe this is the new normal.

1 Like

Might as well just get used to it at this point.

2 Likes

This triple wide building nicely

We also recall reading Kev’s review saying Atlanta was better than New Haven.

We were at New Haven though and it is worth a listen though. Second set first night was our favorite. Both nights had great flow, fun jams, and good times. We were PT Sober too (Adderall, booze, and hash)!!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah this is much better

1 Like

Spectacular

3 Likes

Wow that was great

1 Like

Great start to set 2

1 Like