2021/05/14 - SeatGeek Stadium - Chicago, IL

How have the streams been? May get the show tonight

I have not read the thread, but is it safe to assume UM sucks again? It was a fun couple weeks while it lasted

3 Likes

Only streamed the 2nd set but didn’t drop once.

2 Likes

Reso was litty titty but rest of the set was dookie

2 Likes

Sweet. Guess I’ll give it a whirl tonight then

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

So the way the ending for In The Kitchen is tracked on nugs is just terrible imo. I’ve separately tracked the end of Draconian, so hopefully if nugs gets fixed I’m close. I also think the first ~50sec of ITK should be included in the Draconian before it, but I didn’t make that change to the guide.

Speaking of Draconian, is there a Regulate jam? Stasik is playing like 75% of that famous bassline pretty much the whole time. I was tempted to make it half cover instead of full jam but nobody else is noticing so idk.

5 Likes

I didn’t notice it but we were talking with snuckaskitchen during Draconian so I wasn’t paying a whole lot of attention

1 Like

Chicago shows usually mean Bayliss setlist since he lives here so that’s probably a big reason they are usually very mediocre. Show looks reasonably decent though.

You suck

2 Likes

I enjoyed listening to this show.

@smellthemitten20 lmao. I think your spot at this show ruined it for you. Not a chance in hell a 45 min opening set for Dave is better than this.

2 Likes

They kind of look the same lol.

Deer Creek Nights 1 & 2

One Set: Intentions Clear > In The Kitchen, Got Your Milk (Right Here), The Bottom Half, Alex’s House > Miss Tinkle’s Overture

One Set: Partyin’ Peeps, Hajimemashite > Plunger > Immigrant Song, Nemo, Bridgeless

why you bringing that negativity to this oasis of posi-vibes?

2 Likes

Broken sarcasm meter maybe. Either way, the boys are back in town!

1 Like

Is it a half delayed Jo? Or HBB Jo after half delayed?

About a 2 min half delayed JO > end HBB. Also a jam before half delayed

But was it a HBB jam?

1 Like

Idk it was good but super short. It didn’t segue out of HD if that’s what you’re asking. It’s like an Attachments jam

P sure this is just a reference to the 2/17/12 Junk or Wellwishers jam

1 Like

Don’t you mean the 2/17/12 Wellwishers jam?

It didn’t segue out? That’s dumb