2021/02/04 - Wrapped Around Nashville - Nashville, TN

Posting in setlist threads is so 2019

4 Likes

So it’s the way UM should be?

Whatevs, borters just gonna do what they gonna do, I’ll go yell at some more clouds

2 Likes

I’d rather keep all the shitposting out of the setlist thread anyway

1 Like

That’s a fair point, but I like to look back at setlist threads to see people initial reactions as it happens. I guess all these pandemic stream setlist threads will just have *s, like many other things.

So what are we complaining about again?

That they won’t play what we want them to play, oh wait they actually did last night with that banger of a first set.

We’ll be posting in the VIP Lounge for tDB stream tonight. See ya there

2 Likes

That Setlist was phenomenal. Well exceeded my expectations.

3 Likes

Will somebody put last nights up?? I’m not scrolling through 600 goddamn posts on my phone in that other thread

1 Like

One other question: how long did they play for both nights? Did they actually play some longer sets or did they cut jams short adhering to a non existent curfew?

Set I (Acoustic): In the Kitchen > Wife Soup, End of the Road, Final Word, Great American, WW&S, Uncle Wally, FF > Visions → In the Kitchen

Set II: HBB, technical difficulties, Puppet String, technical difficulties

Set III: Stinko’s, Booth Love, The Crooked One, technical difficulties

They played two 1:15 sets on Thursday night.

1 Like

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, or to make your own check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

Disclaimer: the tracks on nugs are wrong for Remind Me and WBG. It mistakenly has the end portion of Remind Me included in WBG, and WBG doesn’t actually begin until 4:35. I’ve fixed this in my guide, if nugs updates it should match within a second or two.

3 Likes

the beginning of this 2x2 jam gives me bassnectar vibes