2020/03/06 - Belly Up - Aspen, CO

Does anyone else feel like they need to have the volume louder than during the first set? I want to know if it’s the stream or my setup

Huh? Bad poker and last mans were played once in 2019 and water was played 3 times.

Yeah, you right. I guess I didn’t think less than 100 shows was noteworthy

What’s with the eyeballs on the backdrop? Not a fan at all.

I’d be super stoked about those first four songs if I was there. Not streaming but the show overall looks like it could have potential.

Red Tape, Uncle Wally, Water, The Fuzz, Kimble and wow Orfeo, all in the same show is pretty exciting. Weird to hear that RT didn’t have improv, I thought that’s why that song existed at one point…

Kimble, Haji > end of Mantis sounds cool to me, that’s a beautiful way to end a set imo

5 Likes

That’s a super awesome encore

That encore was the business

UC5 has come such a long way. I used to either cringe or laugh at every one of his posts; now the dude is speaking truth in sl threads. What a wild word we live in. Here’s to you uc5

4 Likes

…And Justice For All encore sounds like a dream to me

That being said the void left behind is upsetting. We need a new poster like peak UC5.

That being said it is a damn crime RT does not have improv.

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, to discuss its accuracy, or to make your own guide, check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

I feel like I’m hearing a tease at the 2min mark in Partyin’, but I can’t place it. Also worth noting the Orfeo is solo Joel.

I personally loved the song choices for these sets, but I’m always wanting a Kimble/Orfeo as well as a Partyin’ Peeps…Water and Wally just make it all better.

Is that Alex’s House they’re teasing at ~9 min into The Fuzz?

This Virtue rips and Joel’s piano outro >Kimble is so good

For all the hate this run is getting, this show is solid

Haven’t listened to the other two, but thoroughly enjoyed this one lol. Apparently I lucked out and streamed the right show.

#99 for me and it had practically every request I was going to ask for on my 100th.

Between this run and the NYE run in Denver I got almost every song I was chasing. Good times glad I got to do this run before the whole Covid ban.