2020/02/01 Detroit, MI - Night 2

Beautiful setlist

Show 20-something…last night was top 3

Kabump > sociable was one of the better segments I’ve heard. The soary uplifty suxity, a beautiful Lenny, and solid BTL and August.

I just wish UM didn’t suck at encores

Do we know what the VIP set was?

Welp. successfully don’t remember anything from the last two nights. It would be cool to remember some of the music but at least I know I had fun.

2 Likes

Hate when that happens. But yeah, at least you know it was a good time. And you can always re-listen.

Workin’ Day and Night jam in Day Nurse.

1 Like

Half Delayed, Tribute to the Spinal Shaft > Alex’s House, Smell the Mitten, Conduit

1 Like

Haven’t listened to much yet, but to get this on paper on a Saturday night is pretty awesome! This is a top tier setlist for me.

Okay I overfluffed Sociable when I posted during the show, but it’s still pretty good. My favorite from the show is Lenny

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, to discuss its accuracy, or to make your own guide, check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

1 Like

Highlights for me were the Kabump second jam into sociable…also I’m hearing a cover tease beginning of the August jam, or am I crazy? I feel stasik is teasing some song that’s like “waiting/searching/looking for love” but trying to find it isn’t turning up any results.

I just hope david and paw are having fun.

+1

Damn it. This setlist is just unreal for my tastes. Would’ve been here for this run, but had committed to hanging with the future in-laws this weekend. Kills me to see all these great tunes, some of which I’m still chasing (Kabump, Peqoud) or haven’t seen since ~2013 (Sociable, which is also one of my favorite UM songs). And I’ll take a BtL any day of the week.

This one really hurts.

Kabump and the entire 2nd set rule.

Lenny is such a beautiful song.

1 Like

“Workin’ Day and Night” tease in Night Nurse was with gumption

Had a similar problem Poma I remember about 60% but I feel ya