2020/01/24 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, PA

Damn there are a ton of songs in here that are stinging like hell to see pop up the night before a show im going to. Red Room, Liberty, Div, Sync II…

Thats the way she goes though. At least theyre gonna play my Crooked One tonight.

Right??

• Yes
  • Fuck no

0 voters

Red Room sounds great! Keep this in rotation please

1 Like

Definitely figured we’d get this bustout at Harpa. Not that we still won’t.

Oh hell yes for Red Room! I’ve always wanted them to play this live. Hope it sticks around.

Ditto. Fingers crossed

Never even considered Red Room getting played live unless it was for a friend’s birthday party or something. Very cool. Liberty Echo off the shelf and the Blecho jam is pretty damn nasty to follow. Overall, both really good sets. Blew Penns Peak out of the water (for the first time in years) in my opinion.

Love Red Room. Sounds great. Very cool :partying_face:

The Liberty Blecho segment is nasty

Listening Guide:

For more information on this guide, to discuss its accuracy, or to make your own guide, check out this topic: Umphreys Live Listening Guide - A Community Project

The Blue Echo was good I found myself kinda bored with it up until the peak which was really good. Kinda lethargic funky jamming for my tastes.

I liked the Blecho jam, the twangy groove is pretty unexpected out of that song and the peak is very well sustained.

Overall this show reminds me of 12/27/19, lots of bustouts but a little light on improv. That said, I enjoy this one much more becasue of the Red Room bustout, Synchronicity II, and Linear jam at the end of set 2 is also good.

I’m all about the Belcho and Linear in this show. I thought the lead up jam was tight in Blecho, as generic as it was there was some serious groove and the sustained peak was excellent. Linear has a funny near-trainwreck in there midway through but it gets good. Blecho the JOTN though IMO.