2020/01/19 - Brooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn, NY

Out of order coming

1 Like

Buttery af

2 Likes

Virtue jam was meh but certainly pulling some rarities out tonight

Great placement here, I feel

Encore : Puppet > YYZ > Puppet ?

Any unfinished songs for the encore tonight?

That was some drop into Suxity

1 Like

Didn’t they play this the first night of the run or am I going crazy?

They did on Friday. Must really like this new one.

For real. I dig it but twice in one city?

I really like Suxity and it sounds much better than the debut already. But yeah twice in a run is a bit excessive. I blame Denim Dan.

They’re really not gonna finish YYZ? Bayliss is such a cocktease

First time I’ve heard Suxity. Pretty good. Godawful song name, though.

1 Like

Really enjoyed that second set. Liked the Encore sandwich too.
\mm/

I really thought they’d do a full Rush cover. I didn’t go to the Beacon but if I did I’d be pretty upset about the Suxity double down

They should have played fresh start instead.

1 Like

I was there for both; it’s fine! It’s a new song, they’re digging it! I enjoyed it both times.

When it replaces a potential Phil’s jam, it’s a bit of a bummer let alone when it was played Friday.

1 Like

Just got back from work and went to check if the stream was still up, it is! Live stream started me in the middle of Maybe Someday, but I’ll take it. Just getting into this Milk jam, solid so far. Also, Kris needs a piece of gum.

Exactly. Much rather they jam Phil’s there and then go home. It’s just so strange to me they would play the same song over the same run like that. Especially when so many people at this show was most likely at the Beacon shows.

Suxity was hand written into the encore slot. Looks like it was planned to be just Phil’s and Sux was added last minute.

I would have rather had jammed Phil’s as well, but dudes are obviously stoked on the new song so whatevs. Show has incredible song selection throughout anyway; other than Looks opener.