2019/12/28 - The Fillmore - Denver, CO

WBG = no brainer

1 Like

PSA: Free tDB stream on youtube

What jam is this from in the end of speak up jam. Iā€™ve heard them do that riff a 1000 times.

Itā€™s about that time

Fuck yes, Tribulations!!!

That was a great cover choice, hope thatā€™s stays in rotation some.

Solid 2nd set, solid show.

Fucking great 2nd set and encore right now

Someone will have to take over set list duty for the rest of the run, Iā€™m going to Greensky the next three nights.

1 Like

The fuzz actually won the vote but Nemo was played for some reason. Also really wanted red tape over mantis. Otherwise first set turned out exactly how I voted. Fun show but I like night one over night two so far.

Show is up on Nugs already.

Would take Mantis over Red Tape 10/10. Fuzz or FF over Nemo seems like the only mistake here. Kinda pissed I missed this run tbh. These shows look awesome. Giving them a spin on my drive back from Georgia today

Finally got my Wormbog!! Wouldā€™ve been so devastated had Glory beat it in the vote. Last night was a great time.

Run looks like it is off to a phenomenal start. Most NYE runs come off as tame to me, good for the band for stepping up (all IMO obviously).

1 Like

Ya man wish you were here itā€™s been a blast

These past couple years put some wind back in my sails with the band.

The problem with ff/fuzz was that people were super split between themā€¦so Nemo won by a single percent

Cant wait to see what the rest of the run brings. Tomorrow night will probably have the improv set I would imagine.

Lights have been looking pretty damn good from the snippets that ive seen people/the band post online. I think Factor will be settled in in no time

What time have they been coming on? Probably going to tune in tonight and Tour Gigs has shafted me in the past with their stated start times.

9:30 MST sharp both nights

That is actually not true. Nemo won by two percent.