2013/12/29 - Fillmore Auditorium - Denver, CO

2013/12/29 - Fillmore Auditorium - Denver, CO

Set 1: Flamethrower > Mulche’s Odyssey, Miami Virtue > Plunger > Day Nurse, No Comment > Plunger, Nemo > Dear Lord > Nemo, Dump City[1]

Set 2: Der Bluten Kat[2] > Amble On[2] > Der Bluten Kat[3], Wife Soup[4], Ringo[5], River People[6]

Encore: 1348[2]

[1] with Ivan Neville on keys
[2] with Joshua Redman on saxophone
[3] with Joshua Redman on saxophone and with Jaden Carlson replacing Brendan on guitar
[4] with All In Time tease; with Joshua Redman on saxophone
[5] with Glide (Pleasure) tease; with Joshua Redman on saxophone
[6] debut, Weather Report; with Joshua Redman on saxophone

Support: Dumpstaphunk

Show is a heater. Redman set fuckin smokes

1 Like

Wish I would’ve attended this one. I was a loser and only attended the night prior.

@nsl bot insert LARGE OOF

1 Like

Yep… Had nobody to go with and 7 years ago I wasn’t as stoked about the idea of solo shows as I am today.

Also wasn’t cool enough to attend the BG show. But its aight I probably couldn’t have afforded it anyway.

2 Likes

Me either. Back then I used to care about catching a qbert too. I got shut out of that bc I couldn’t afford the onsale. A person on the bort said they would sell me an extra and then decided to sell it to someone else instead.

The first martyrs private show I couldn’t afford either.

So it goes. Can’t catch em all, and if you could then the good ones wouldnt be as special

I wore panda suits to this show for my second date with my current partner. @thefussyasianman was there, as were others.

This show and the night prior were the shows of the run

2 Likes

this run was my honeymoon and thus we ponied up, er stasik’d up, for VIP for the occasion.

initially we were gonna spend the $$ on first class plane tickets, but changed it to VIP and eternally grateful that we did

2 Likes

Everyone shits on the fillmore, but historically UM throws the fuck down in this room…much more than RR

My memory is shit but I did not remember that this was your 2nd date, unless of course that didn’t really come up at all. This 2nd set is the business.

I was also a general wreck during this run between alcohol, drugs, and life in general. Ah @stringz, seeing you in the latter parts of 2013, what a trip.

1 Like

I more figured maybe you’d remember the panda attire, as you were raging on it.

I also had a spirited debate with you about the deeper the night prior :slight_smile:

Yes, one would expect that. But…

What can I say? I have yet to ever give you my best.

1 Like