2013/10/21 - The State Theatre - State College, PA

2013/10/21 - The State Theatre - State College, PA

Set 1: You Got the Wrong Guy > Bridgeless, Preamble > Mantis Ghetts > Dance Hall Days, #5 > Nemo > Atmosfarag > Nemo, Padgett’s Profile, Morning Song > Bridgeless

Set 2: Resolution -> Mulche’s Odyssey -> Tomorrow Never Knows[1] > Mulche’s Odyssey, White Pickle -> Out Of Order, Black Water, Kabump -> Pipeline > Kabump

Encore: The Floor

[1] one verse

Notes:
with White Summer/Black Mountain Side (Led Zeppelin) tease before Black Water
last Tomorrow Never Knows 11.15.2009 (435 shows)

Happy Birthday, great show!!

Obvious highlight is the Reso → Mulche’s, almost a 40 minute segment for you improv seekers. Opening Bridgeless made it on the podcast ('member those??) for a Fall Tour compilation or something to that like. KaBump is solid as well. Good improv, interesting segments make this one front to back this is a damn good show. Shuddaahp, this wasn’t 8 years ago. Fall '13 ftw

Happy (belated) Birthday amazing show from holy shit… 10 years ago!! This Reso->Mulche’s is the business, almost 40 minutes of the great stuff :clap: Bridgeless and Kabump honorable mentions. Don’t sleep on this one!

Probably one of the most underrated segments in UM history

3 Likes

Yep. Classic example of being victim of circumstance. If that happens at Red Rocks, the fluff woulda been other worldly.

3 Likes

Part of what made it great was the setting. Small Theatre in a college town, sold out on a Monday night. Fall Tour. Twas grand

I know I say it all the time but Fall Tour was truly the best.

4 Likes

Agreed. The cool, crisp air always reminds me of Umphrey’s. Pre-gaming while watching college football was always the best. Miss those times.

3 Likes