2012/01/20 - Best Buy Theater - New York, NY

2012/01/20 - Best Buy Theater - New York, NY

Set 1: Jekyll & Hyde > Booth Love > Rocker Part 2, Conduit, Tribute to the Spinal Shaft > Passing > Utopian Fir

Set 2: 40’s Theme, Der Bluten Kat > All Night Long > Der Bluten Kat, The Linear > Ringo

Encore: 316[1] > Divisions

[1] Jake solo

Support: The London Souls

1 Like

This show is so damn good. Rocker, Conduit, Fir (with a jam in a non-standard spot), DBK, Ringo all have great improv

1 Like

I love this dbk. When Jake drops in with the slide during that middle eastern groove… hooooo boy that is good shit

2 Likes

This run rules.

Wow this is a heater! It’s been awhile

So I must have really forgotten about this one. Every one of the jams Ben mentioned are very good! Rocker II and Conduit are two of my favorites (and the fir is great), but I think the DBK and Ringo are just :fire:.

The next night is almost equally as good iirc. Gonna listen tomorrow

1 Like

So I listened to this again on a run and doing chores today, I’m curious where people think this stacks up? I really think this is an all-timer. Aside from what was already mentioned, The @jwelsh8 Tribute was also very solid. Start to finish just relentless

It’s a phenomenal show no doubt.

Its a crime of all the stews to turn into a song, that this conduit jam never got brought back. Filthy jam.

2 Likes