2011/02/05 - The Fillmore - Detroit, MI

2011/02/05 - The Fillmore - Detroit, MI

Set 1: Walletsworth, JaJunk, Wellwishers, Get In The Van, The Bottom Half, Go to Hell, Susanah, YYZ

Set 2: Hurt Bird Bath[1], Deeper, 1348[2] > Roulette, 40’s Theme, Robot World > Sociable Jimmy[3] > 1348

Encore: Night Moves, Hajimemashite

[1] with Crazy Train (Ozzy Osbourne) tease
[2] with Another One Bites the Dust (Queen) jam
[3] with Xxplosive (Dr. Dre) tease

Support: Orchard Lounge

10 year anniversary of this classic blizzard. Took seven hours to get to Detroit from the Columbus show the night prior. Luckily didn’t miss any of the show. Showed up to pregame and it was a friend’s birthday show and he presented us with a handful of acid which we immediately took because that drive was stressful af.

Ended up spending late after hours at PizzaPapalis geeking out. Much to the employees’ chagrin.

One of my favorite UM show memories.

2 Likes

I was so high on acid at this show.

1 Like

I love this 1348 so much

2 Likes

This was N3 of the bus tour. Debauchery.

Missed this one but we gotta do this again once ter resumes.

1 Like

You guys did a party bus tour? Sounds rad.

Yes. We did. Michael Welter put it together. We got picked up in Kzoo. Made a stop in Detroit. And then went to Lexington > Columbus > Detroit. Louie and Britches were on it. I think @Southern_Dan was, too.

Great times.

1 Like

I sure was, that’s where we met actually. The Midwest Peeps bus Ter was a ton of fun!

2 Likes

I remember wanting to do it but I was only 20 at the time. Would’ve sucked being the only underage person and not being able to get into the bars or after shows. Only did the Detroit show of this run, I was so high on acid I saw/heard jake’s guitar tear a hole through the venue during Sociable Jimmy.

1 Like