2011/01/27 - House of Blues - Boston, MA

I misunderstood your attempt to be understood. I understand now. Carry on

1 Like

I always forget how much I love this AIT and Conduit

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I havenā€™t given this ago yet. Such a great show that I never go back to because of the sound. Going to give your ā€œremasteredā€ a go today

3 Likes

Listened to this yet again this weekend after quite awhile and man it still delivers. I was lucky enough to be there, got way too hammered and barely remember the 2nd set, came to somewhere towards the AIT peak. Definitely remember being hyped for Front Porch, it was the icing on the cake. The 1st set I was so amped, I remember the ending of Reso being one of those ā€œmomentsā€, just total goosebumps. Still get 'em. Thereā€™s so much I could say about this GOAT but Iā€™ll just add something small. I love the way they do the end of IC, the jam peaks, then they bring it down to follow Stasikā€™s lead of the metal crunch riff and you assume theyā€™re going to go into something from that, and then out of nowhere they reprise the jam peak for a minute before ->GITV.

3 Likes

100%. That first jam might be my favorite from the whole show and ending a set on just a monstrous dual guitar peak is so badass. I wish they would do that more often

1 Like

Obligatory anniversary bump to one of the GOATs!

4 Likes

The GOAT

2 Likes