2009/04/10 - Nokia Theatre Times Square - New York, NY

2009/04/10 - Nokia Theatre Times Square - New York, NY

Set 1: Wappy Sprayberry > Last Man Swerving > Wife Soup, Prowler > 2nd Self, Much Obliged > Miss Tinkle’s Overture

Set 2: Catshot > Made to Measure > Preamble > Mantis, Cemetery Walk, Cemetery Walk II, Turn & Run > Spires, Prophecy Now > Red Tape > 1348

Encore: Comfortably Numb

Notes:

following Catshot, the album Mantis was played in its entirety

This opening Wappy > LMS is pretty solid.

Anniversary bump

1 Like

The Much Obliged is gorgeous and under rated, but the Wappy>LMS>Soup is absolutely outstanding. Might be my fav intro to a show ever

1 Like

This was the run that really kicked off the obsession for me. Rode the rail both nights. That opening segment blew my mind, and I was so hype on the mantis stuff

1 Like

I hope your arms were crossed, at least

I just remember crabwalking in the smoking section with Burt Herdbath and then asking security spun out if they preferred the Last Man’s Swerving into Wappy or the Much Obliged more.

Pretty sure someone ate it down the escalator one of the nights too as I also recall a carpet section cut out at the floor the next year at 2.25.10.

lol I remember that

1 Like

Latenight at BB Kings was pretty rowdy. I actually loved those rooms. Smoked some great hash hanging out at Wyllys. Some dude brought a bunch and was adamant that we smoke a lot of it. He was cool af. Hassle free smoking hash in a mostly empty room. Jake and the boys threw down in the smaller room. Was my first time to NYC I believe.