01/27/2023 - GLC Live at 20 Monroe - Grand Rapids, MI

Popped this on while making breakfast and I could tell from the beginning that this was a very high energy night. 40’s was a tight opener to a very good 1st set.

3 Likes

Loved this in the moment. Clear highlight of the night.

Great song selection for my tastes.

1 Like

Glad to hear people enjoyed this. Because that setlist is ugly af imo.

1 Like

Very jealous that Michigan got Words, that one hits me hard every time. I was fortunate enough to see it once live. Looking forward to checking out this show, especially the long Mantis.

1 Like

Has there ever been a more electronic/dance heavy set before? Night Nurse, Cem 2 and Triple Wide seems like their 3 main electronic songs in the catalog.

Mantis and Cem 2 were fucking great. Dance jams all night!!

Saturday night… here comes glory and some shitty covers. 2 more nights let’s gooooooo

22 Likes

Did a pretty solid job sucking in my gut here. Proud of myself.

So much fun dude! See ya in a few hours.

6 Likes

I’m sure there have been. I would counter and say that the jams in cw2 and 3x weren’t the typical untz that you’d expect out of them though.

2 Likes

Thanks for making me feel better about missing this to spend 3 hours driving snowy roads to get my daughter to a cheer competition. Yay!

Nice sweater @Andrusy

1 Like

You have a huge Famttachments, that will produce, coming!

This Mantis is good!

MO and Orfeo. Nice

We know the Mantis is great but don’t sleep on this Triple Wide. Not sure the last time I enjoyed one that much.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the DC one. Havent listened to this show yet, but will check it out. Nice to have good 3xs again

1 Like

This show rips

2 Likes

This is my favorite Triple Wide since the 2021 Drive In one from the midwest.

5 Likes

Stasik’s tone and playing during the 1st half of this Mantis is filthy.

2 Likes

I probably complain about Jake too much so I’ll leave this post at this: Mantis jam shows why and how Jake is completely irreplaceable. Period. Such a solid wall of amazing sounds, textures, and ideas.

8 Likes

Keep coming back to this Mantis. Shit is butter.

4 Likes