What songs are you currently running away from?

I Don’t Know What I Want
Small Strides
Always October
Fenced In
New Wings
So Much
Dayville Monarchy
Pure Saturation
It’s Not Your Fault
Escape Goat
How About Now
Ordinary Times
Work Sauce

15 Likes

https://allthings.umphreys.com/song/

5 Likes

Bad Friday and Day Nurse in perpetuity

3 Likes

I’ve seen 13 shows since the debut of Whistle Kids and have somehow avoided it every time. I sure hope that continues.

3 Likes

12 shows for me. stoked, I liked it during the improv set but not what they’ve done with it.

1 Like

Pretty much all the bangers that have been neutered. I’m looking at you Wappy Sprayberry…

4 Likes

beaten to a bit again, might be time for me to hang up the skates.

4 Likes

Even the great ones lose a step as they get older

4 Likes

This board is the worst it is hilarious how seriously most yall take yourselves. Imagine being so awesome youve got nothing better to do than go on the mutual hate board for a band youve wasted most of your adult life on?

11 Likes

Basically anything they have released since Mantis, except Hiccup and maybe that new song about goats.

1 Like

samesies

Gulf Stream

3 Likes

This is where following a jam band around and abusing controlled substances gets you.

Somebody warn the youngins about to hop on Goose tour before they’re old and jaded like us.

Morning Song

fuck outta here

Lame

2 Likes

No Diablo. I’m fine with everything else

Which one? “Escape Goat” or “Run a Sheep Game”?

1 Like

That is my GOAT piss break song.

3 Likes

Higgins, Day Nurse (although the last one I caught might have been the best one I’ve heard), The Floor, Booth Love and Whistle Kids.

Just looking now and I saw that I’ve caught 8/32 Whistle Kids and that doesn’t include the one from the improv set. FML

3 Likes

I’ll consider myself lucky I’ve only seen 4.

1 Like