What songs are you currently chasing?

I did not.

Nope. I don’t remember why I couldn’t make that run happen.

I got a SFB back in 2007. I also got plenty of songs like IVOY and Kat’s tune which will likely never be played again.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen an IVOY but I’m not holding out any hope on that one. Shame because it’s a great composition just like Nachos for two.

1 Like

This is basically my chasing list.

1 Like

I saw lounge Nopener and Nopener for my first time Halloween 2015 at the Riverside

5 Likes

A good friend, seasoned UM vet, and ex bort member had that same exact occurrence. He’d been hoping for either version for far too long, and got em both at that show.

1 Like

I’ve had the luck of seeing a fair amount of rarities. I’d love to get a Robot World, or Words again so I can cry like a bitch

1 Like

I’m not really chasing anything anymore other than Liquid.

I go into shows wanting to catch commonly played songs more than rarities for the most part. I like a lot of the common heavy hitters more as songs and as jam vehicles than rare songs.

2 Likes

I caught the BHSD bust out in Burlington that one year…sad I missed the Last Call bust out in ATL but it was prior to me living down here.

4 Likes

I remember hearing a rumor at the time that Bayliss was having vox issues that evening so they had to get creative with the setlist.

I was at that ‘09 Higher Ground show. Great moment, awesome show all around

1 Like

After Iceland, I think I’ve caught everything that I’ve been chasing (at least that they still play)

Although they’ve cut fearless from two shows I’ve been too, and that bummed me out

1 Like

90 shows. Still no Milk. I’m convinced I’m never going to get it

2 Likes

Breaker

1 Like

We have basically the same show count (I’m at like 92 or something) and I’ve seen all of your top 5, multiple times each. Weird.

I say this every time we talk about chasing songs, but I’m at 120 and haven’t seen any of the Soul Foods

2 Likes
2 Likes

Never seen someone so in need of milk (right here)

3 Likes

Because I didn’t start seeing them until 2013 and most of them are 2015-now

You should see my half delayed and remind me stats

1 Like

That’s wild!