What Shows Are You Seeing

Didn’t some of the guys from Funk You leave to join Doom Flamingo? Or am I mixing up bands?

Idk but Funk You is better than Doom Flamingo.

When I was in Pog and the Slammers in high school our hit tune was Funk You

1 Like

Them Augusta boys!!

They’re no Brock Butler (solo)

1 Like

No @BackstageButler

holy shit just spun Sideways to New Italy and Endless Rooms now… EVEN MORE HYPED

1 Like

Green Day closing out Lolla was fun as hell. Enough old material to keep me interested. Charli XCX was great too.

Can’t say I’ve ever been to a festival where I knew fewer artists but still had a blast

3 Likes

Seemed like some pretty good festy weather too.

1 Like

100%

Incubus & Khruangbin this week

2 Likes

booooo

Khruangbin slays. If Men I Trust are still opening on the tour go early. They were a pleasant surprise with the quality of their live show.

1 Like

so we’re just using slays to describe anything now huh?

3 Likes

Yeah I caught em on an early tour opening for Chicago Batman (implied ATD brag) but pumped to see them again this year (yeah I’ve already seen them once, NBD)

That band is opening but I haven’t checked them out yet

3 Likes

Since like 2016 yeah.

1 Like

Nice I went to the show on that tour too. Very accurate brag!

Men I Trust studio stuff is kind of snoozy. They’re way more jazzy and energetic live. Bass player is great and the guitar player can noodle well.

1 Like

Staying in a cabin on the grounds, lol.

3 Likes

Oh boy

Same here, and Chicano Batman was awesome as well, but we left the show knowing that Khruangbin was legit. Finally saw them do their own full show a few months back & it was a super good time!! Can’t wait to see them again someday. Hoping they come play the Riverside @ some point. :+1:

1 Like