Herbie tomorrow

1 Like

And then @sociablehodor got kicked out for being on his phone

11 Likes

Ahahahaha

3 Likes

Nope!

Great show.

The ratio skewed a little bit too much towards Puscifer for my liking but overall that was a lot of fun.

Some of those Puscifer songs are so fucking terrible. Primus was highlight of the night.

6 Likes

Glad you had a great time, Hodor

1 Like

Herbie Hancock was so sick tonight. Happy Birthday to @LarrySellers!!

We had a couple sitting behind us that would not shut the fuck up. Every single quiet, delicate segment, their chatter was nearly as loud as the music. F’n oblivious to the fact that 99% of the crowd was super dialed in to every note. Just not the right show for that nonsense. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty terrible. Kinda sucks they play so much of that material.

1 Like

Love me some Puscifer

Agreed

1 Like

Don’t like the Puscifer hate, but if you have to keep remixing the same songs over and over, maybe those songs aren’t all that great.

2 Likes

Piuscifer is hit or miss for me

1 Like

Out of Primus, APC, and Puscifer, I would put puscifer last. Some bangers still for sure tho

1 Like

“Wife” really wants to go to see Def Leppard, Journey, and Steve Miller at Wrigley. I honestly don’t know if I could handle that meaty hog of awful being shoved in my ear holes. Think I’m gonna leave the country instead.

Steve Miller is fun.

1 Like

Steve Miller >>>>>>> Journey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Def Leppard

3 Likes

my dad caught the 5/16/1970 show at temple university featuring
cactus, grateful dead, steve miller, jimi hendrix

2 Likes

I saw Steve Miller at the 2010 Christmas Jam and he didn’t even play The Joker