What Shows Are You Seeing

Going this show on Saturday.

2 Likes

hell yeah

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

At Eulogy again tonight. Band called Pocket Strange. Apparently they played after JRAD at Salvage last month. Kinda sloppy, but they’re aight. 5 piece, 2 guitars, bass, drums, and a pedal steel. Seems like too many strings when they get into the jams and they get lost, plus the drummer goes wayyyyy too ham. But its nice to see some hippie music at the “wifes” venue in place of all the punk/thrash.

You missed a killer Haken show

I just got off work like an hour ago

Yeah I figured. They were done at like 10:30.

1 Like

Seeing Space Bacon next Friday. Seems like a fun jamtronica show and the venue they are playing (Lulu’s) just relocated from Manitou Springs to a block away from my office. Beers at the office before walking over makes the night cheaper and I already pay for parking down here.

2 Likes

Levitt Show for Dark Star Orchestra will be fun. I wonder if they will make it paid or free.

Edit: It’s ticketed.

1 Like

I’ll probably try and make this. Some Dead outside in the summer is always welcome.

1 Like

Ah shit

8 Likes

Never heard of this in my life, just threw on the album.

1 Like

Sick

1 Like

Have fun, sexy boy

1 Like

Oh man…I really hope I can swing either Chi or MPLS. Sucks they’re on a Tues and Sun, but gotta try for one or the other. Tues in Chi seems far more reasonable.

1 Like

This is amazing, I wish I could discover this album for the first time again. Have a good time.

5 Likes

Just snagged 4 tickets for the DC show!

Presale code: KEY

1 Like

Have 2 moe shows this week. Tonight and Sunday

4 Likes

My buddy is out there skiing, says he may see them while he’s there.

One of the Fillmore shows in January was very very good. So much excitement whenever Chuck sings.

2 Likes