What Shows Are You Seeing

seriously contemplating buying tickets off stubhub for their vancouver show if we can make it in time.

1 Like

Do it

1 Like

if we can make it (seeing a different show earlier, only reason we haven’t already grabbed em) we will without a doubt be there.

Ready to bliss out to this tonight

Saw Wild Rivers last night, great band and put on a good show. They actually did something I’ve never seen a band do before, they straight up asked the audience to shout out anything in the world and if they had heard it before they’d try to play it. My cynical @ass thought it could be an audience plant so the band wouldn’t struggle but they got Taylor swift and played it decently for a couple min til it fell apart humorously, then tried again with a different t swift song…so definitely not a plant because it was like 50% successful

3 Likes

Apparently the main guy in Earth was Cobain’s roommate and purchased the shotgun for him that he used to off himself.

1 Like

Did he announce that at the show last night?

5 Likes

lol no, my buddy was more familiar with the band’s lore and he told me

Love hearing a good story between songs

4 Likes

Got an extra for Khraungbin in Denver next Tuesday 9/27 if anyone is in need. Selling for face, $76.

1 Like

@hbbubblebath

1 Like

Saw kimock at Otus on Thursday. That was pretty awesome

highly, highly recommend catching one of these sets if you can. was lucky enough to hit one of the original shows at alexandria palace and it was truly a spectacle.

Four Tet shared a post on Instagram: "". Follow their account to see 922 posts.

Come out east and hit Brooklyn w me

1 Like

that would definitely be the most likely option… gonna look into it.

1 Like

Julian Lage tn. Been so long since I’ve been to a non jamband show. :pray:

4 Likes

Lucky! Was bummed to miss him in a few different cities over the last few weeks. Amazing show last time I saw him.

My slow fall ended up filling up pretty quickly.

Pearl Jam and Porcupine Tree in the last ten days. Band of Horses last night, Lamb of God tonight, Steve Vai, Eddie Vedder, Spafford in the next few weeks, and Dave Matthews beginning of November

3 Likes

He is a very mesmerizing guitarist to watch and listen to, I’m hype :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Saw lamb of God last night. Glad I saw them. Definitely checked that nostalgia box of listening to a ton of metal in my middle school and high school days when I used to drum. Maybe I’ve lost my ear for it, but it felt very non-diverse. Thought they had started the same song like 4 times. Sound was better than expected though, and the playing was solid.

Killswitch Engage opened. Never was into them, but they put on a good set and their banter was pretty entertaining.

2 Likes

I never really had that phase and I’m not sure I even know any LoG stuff, but I’ve heard their production is fun and I’m kinda curious. Also they’re playing outside at this weird fucking venue on the “lake”

5 Likes