USTORM bday show 07

Anyone still have this? I have it on a suuuuper old iPod, one so old that I can’t get it back off of it. It was one of the best shows I saw in 07, and I did the whole summer tour. Much love, thx.

Date?

3/31/07

I. Always Up (JA/BB), #6, Susanah, End of the Road, That’s the Way, Grave (Al, Ron, JA, BB, Jaco Drums) > Jam > Grave > Willin [Little Feat] (Aron, Ron, Al, Jake), Ain’t No Sunshine (Jen, Jake, Ryan, Kris), Fearless [Pink Floyd] (Aron, Marc, Jake, Kris - Drums, BB), Face (Al, JA, BB), Booger (JA/BB), Difference (Jen/BB), Wish you were Here [Pink Floyd], The Weight [The Band] (Al, Jen, BB, Ryan, Jeff, Aron, Kris)

Guns & Roses “Welcome to the Jungle” played over the PA to introduce the second set.

II. In the Kitchen [Umphrey’s McGee] (Marc, Aron, BB, Kris, Al, Jake), Have a cigar [Pink Floyd] > Jam > Life During Wartime [Talking Heads] (Ron, Jake Drums, Al, BB, Aron) > Dear Prudence [The Beatles] (Ron, Al, BB, Jake Drums, Aron, Josh, JA), Chameleon [Herbie Hancock] (Horns, Ryan, Jake Drums, BB, Aron), Ophelia [The Band] (Jake, Kris, Ryan, BB, Aron, Josh), I am the Walrus [The Beatles] (Marc, Aron, BB, Jake, Kris), > Willie the Pimp [Frank Zappa] (Ron, Jake, Kris, Al, BB) > Sax Solo > Karma Police [Radiohead] (Ron, Kris, Al, BB), Moth [moe.] (Al, BB, Ryan, Kris, Aron), Helter Skelter [The Beatles] (Jen, Ron, Aron, Al, Kris, BB), Bitches Brew [Miles Davis] > Jam > Debra [Beck], Home Again [Disco Biscuits] (Marc, Aron, Kris, Jake, Al, BB), Brain Damage [Pink Floyd] , Eclipse [Pink Floyd]

E: Late in the evening [Paul Simon]

BB = Brendan Bayliss (Umphrey’s McGee)
Andy = Andy Farag (Umphrey’s McGee)
Jake = Jake Cinninger (Umphrey’s McGee)
Ryan = Ryan Stasik (Umphrey’s McGee)
Kris = Kris Myers (Umphrey’s McGee)
AL = Al Schnier (moe.)
JA = Jeff Austin (Yonder Mountain String Band)
Aron = Aron Magner (The Disco Biscuits)
Marc = Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits)
Jen = Jennifer Hartswick (The Trey Anastasio Band)
Ron = Ron Johnson (KDTU, New Monsoon)
Josh = Josh Quinlan (Ray’s Music Exchange)

1 Like

I believe I have it, I’ll check in a few days when I’m home

That looks awesome. Where was it?

The Park West, and yes, it was fucking AWESOME.

Damn. I was living in the burbs then (this was a few months before my UM awakening though)

That was such a blast. I still have a navy blue USTORM tshirt that I picked up at that show.