Umphrey's in Miami!

Well, Bayliss is going to be there for North Beach in December. Not sure about New Years yet. :slight_smile:

"North Beach Music Festival is thrilled to present the lineup for our inaugural year. Join Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Spafford, The Motet, Marco Benevento, TAUK, Aqueous, Ghost-Note, Eric Krasno & The Assembly, Karina Rykman, Holly Bowling, Brandon “Taz” Niederauer, Brendan Bayliss & Jennifer Hartswick, Electric Kif, JUke, Tand & more for two-days of music, delicious local food and good vibes in Miami Beach on December 10 & 11.

Tickets go on sale on Friday, August 13th at 12:00 PM ET. There will be a first-access presale from 10:00 AM ET - 12:00 PM ET on 8/13. For full festival information, ticketing details, presale signup, travel packages and more, visit www.northbeachmusicfestival.com"

Where is everyone staying for this run?

1 Like

just booked this airbnb, looks sick!

13 Likes

4 Likes

Mar a lago

5 Likes

Haven’t decided yet. Either home or ATL.

3 Likes

As much as I hate Miami, “wife” and I were talking about taking a road bike trip from Key Largo to Key West that week. Perhaps we’ll end our ride with this run?

Probably not though.

1 Like

Wish I could swing this. Finally a New Years destination I could get the wife enthusiastic about, and we are 6 weeks away from welcoming our first child…

umVIP packages will go sale Tuesday, August 17th at 11:00 am ET.
General on sale is Wednesday, August 18th at 11:00 am ET.

December 30: $39.50
December 31: $75.00 (three sets, as is tradition)
January 1: $45.00

Check back shortly for detailed information on umVIP pricing and ticket link.

The continued safety of our fans and venue staff is our number one priority. A Valid ID and proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) within 48 hours will be required for entry into the shows.

An original vaccination card, a printed copy of a valid card, or a screenshot or photo on your phone are all acceptable.

Further information on testing locations and options around the venue and in the greater Miami will be made available as the shows approach. If you will be attending multiple nights, please bring proof of your vaccination card or proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 48 hours of each show day.

We will continue to update guidelines based on the recommendations of CDC, health experts and good old fashioned common sense.

https://youtu.be/XmL8osIRo_g

if you’re going all three nights do you have to take multiple covid tests?

edit: nevermind the announcement specifies.

Looks like 2 are required for the run? Or I’m reading wrong?

yeah i guess 1 test covers 2 shows.

Mmmm Miami covidcaine

2 Likes

I hope they don’t play Miami virtue the entire run

4 Likes

I hope they play it once per set

6 Likes

Fucked up that they finally do a Florida NYE run and I happen to have moved farther away.

5 Likes

What a bunch of @ass holes

2 Likes

I’m not upset

1 Like

I can’t wait to rank all seven Virtues

8 Likes

One NYE show Greensky played Hot Dogs on Parade 5 different times. At least they handed everybody Kazoos during the encore break for the final rendition.

3 Likes