The Doniac Schvice

Ticket prices still aren’t coming down on secondary market. Friday might end up being a regular ol Vegas night. Might go see the Beatles Cirque du Soleil show.

i think outside the show might be a go. i know i will likely have sunday extras and maybe even a saturday

1 Like

also the 4 day pass thing is tricky. if someone has an extra friday but needs sat/sun, they will prob
wait to find someone outside the show to walk in with them

Also just the non delivery in general. Gotta have a lot of trust buying a ticket right now. If I had to guess, a ton will pop up and things will plummet on Thursday when they all get delivered

1 Like

Yea, no problem! We have a decent crew staying at Flamingo if folks are ever in that area

Vegas not the easiest spot for bort hangs, but also always on the lookout for bort hangs

1 Like

Tickets should be easier after night 1 when 1/4 of the crowd gouges their eyes out

2 Likes

I’ll be at Flamingo as well, getting really pumped for these shows!

2 Likes

Hell yea! Will have to try to link up at some point

Just got a Friday for face.

4 Likes

If anyone finds an extra for Friday let me know

One of my buddies cant come until Friday, so partner decided to fly out for just the Thursday show and then was going to fly back to StL on Saturday morning. Her plan was to just do her own thing for the night on Friday after we all go to dinner, but I am sure she would love to go if she could find one for face. She doesnt care about Phish enough to pay over and is really just going to check out The Sphere

Starting to get really excited for these sphere shows. Fingers crossed ticket prices come way down. I still need Friday and Satuday. Anyone planning to hit any afterparties? Dopapod at area 15 on thurday is tempting after the show.

1 Like

this seems dope as well but I think its sold out.

1 Like

Reallistly I’ll just want some snacks and bed though, I never make it to an afterparty.

3 Likes

How do i find drugs in vegas or do i just fly with it?

I usually just put things in my @ass. Sometimes drugs.

1 Like

Flying with it is always easier and more reliable.

1 Like

My preferred method of flying with vitamins is to put them in empty vitamin pill casings, and then putting those filled pill casings into a vitamin bottle. Carry on.

3 Likes

That was the first thing i thought of

The other easy option is to dissolve vitamins in a saline nasal spray bottle. The air is dry out there, so you’ll be doing saline washes til the break of dawn.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a good move.

Honestly TSA doesn’t even look for personal use amount of drugs. I’ve gotten lazy and just take the baggie and put it inside a vitamin bottle or in my toiletry bag. One time I even forgot a bag was in my wallet and nothing came of it. They’re looking for weapons and explosives. Not a little weekend fun bag.

2 Likes