The Doniac Schvice

The outside dome is a separate super structure that will be all video boards itself. The internal theater doesn’t seem very dome-like and has state of the art audio:

The 18,000-seat venue will feature what’s known as beamforming audio, an acoustics technology developed by the German company Holoplot that uses planar audio waves to send sound directly to a specific location. Unlike typical speakers, which diffuse sound in spherical waves that bounce on every surface, beamformed audio is so precise that two people sitting close by can hear two different sounds without interference.

1 Like

They are about to test some of the new audio tech at a Trey show.

1 Like

Damn at sounds pretty awesome

They can and will. The venue is going to be so unique there’s not going to be a way to interpret a show built for a stadium or arena into that place. I bet there’s a bunch of longer show runs there to justify it. Lemme get a bakers dozen round 2.

1 Like

Whos got my daily link? That legfishtv one is going but when i try to cast it takes a shit.

1 Like
2 Likes

https://trovo.live/s/LegfishNJ/222307060

pretty sickening to see this homophobic behavior in the Phish community.

posts in Phish singles

“No Single Males”

1 Like

No single males is a common rule at sex parties.

9 Likes

so the opening of that post should say “Hey Phish Female Singles!”

Or couples, or two friends… they just want to keep the genders more or less balanced and they know if single males were allowed it would be an awkward sausage fest

2 Likes

of course, I’m just trying to rip on phish people a bit.

I do find it funny that they’re posting to a group for “Singles” and then ruling out 70% of the group. Let’s face it, if you’re in a Phish Singles facebook group, you don’t have a date to bring to an orgy.

2 Likes

The girls never came-eurotrip

3 Likes

Not that I have a ton of experience, but in my experience, single dudes just try and find a chick friend to bring. You don’t need to fuck at a sex party. Sometimes people watching is even more fun.

3 Likes

single me outside the orgy

8 Likes

Used to live down the street from this spot. It closed at the beginning of the pandemic. From my understanding, it was mostly male on male action but women were known to frequent it.

Personally, I have no problems with a requirement of bringing a date to an orgy. Men have plenty of places to fuck and get fucked in Portland. We have tons of adult arcades and sex shops, used to have two male bath spas but now only one is open, and then we have the swingers clubs which allow single males but charge more for them.

If you want women at an orgy, you have to make sure they are comfortable.

3 Likes

When I lived in PDX (08-13), Club Sesso was the premier swinger club in town. I think Ron Jeremy was an owner/investor.

1 Like

Club Privata is what was formerly Club Sesso. That spot got shut down.

The buffet also needs to be top notch.

6 Likes

You think these shrimp are frozen or fresh

4 Likes