Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Meow Wolf would be tightAF

2 Likes

UMBowl in Vegas makes a lot of sense. They’ve already done one there and it’s been a while since they played Vegas. Or UMBowl Atlantic City?

2 Likes

They haven’t played Vegas since 2017 when they did that jammed out Floor. I skipped that show because my ex wanted to stay with her sister in Scottsdale between LA and Tempe iirc so we didn’t hit Las Vegas on that run. While the Brooklyn Bowl and House of Blues are booked, it’s fucking Las Vegas. Plenty of venues. It would be awesome for me too because there is a huge cannabis tradeshow the following week so I could stay there for work afterwards. I love Las Vegas.

1 Like

That IsThisHeady guy must get all the sick Umphrey’s Twitter scoops

Most recent email blast shows UM in LA, Oakland, and Reno having Main Squeeze as the opener. Should be good, saw them headline a show earlier this year and it was a lot of fun.

UMBowl ChicagoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Interesting, I got an email blast today spotlighting the Caverns. Maybe they’ve finally learned how to target different email blasts to different regions? Welcome to 2022 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup. Mine was focusing on Indy

I just noticed Goose are playing The National in Richmond the same night as Umphrey’s Richmond date. That’s an oof. Get ready for an intimate experience :slight_smile:

4 Likes
6 Likes

@DiabetesCOLE

1 Like

Imagine a November Madison run and February Madison run

2 Likes

Introducing a 5-Month Event
November vs February, Sylvee vs Orpheum and Frasco vs Frasco!
That’s right, in order to settle the score on which Madison night is better, Umphrey’s McGee will be doing two two-night runs, one in November at the Orpheum and one in February at the Sylvee! Both runs will be supported by Andy Frasco and the UN, and feature sit-ins and rock and roll battles interspersed throughout Umphrey’s sets on all nights. Who will win the ultimate showdowns?

13 Likes

:sob::sob:

It’s sad that I thought there was a 50% chance this was an actual announcement

9 Likes

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Damn. Madison would be my 100. Super down for that

1 Like

It is