Steven Wilson

I miss work travel with Jambase

CO trip is locked in! Just gotta pick up a ticket for PT now. I’ll be getting in Saturday night and not leaving until Friday, so I should also have time for other stuff Sunday and after my conference ends on Thursday.

2 Likes

Anyone hitting the Chicago show? Looks like I’ll be able to make it!

1 Like

So the tour started last night. Don’t click if you don’t want to be spoiled on the setlist. Looks epic! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy shit…guess I’m getting aud theatre tix…

Plenty to get excited about in that set list.

But

Really wish Time Flies made an appearance.

Holy shit

Summary

Last chance to evacuate earth was the one song I was most hoping would make a comeback. Fucking can’t wait

1 Like

Looks sick. Can’t wait.

It’s amazing how quickly I clicked on that setlist when I’ve been telling myself for months that I would go in spoiler free.

Summary

IIRC I remember Wilson saying they would play the new album in full as set one and then other songs in set two. I wonder why they abandoned that idea. I’m seeing them Wednesday and Friday. I’d love to see rotating songs so I can maybe catch some different stuff.

do i want to look? I can’t decide

1 Like

Don’t do it

3 Likes

:fire:

Boston was incredible. The boys absolutely exceeded my expectations. LONG show. You get your moneys worth.

God damn. I love Porcupine Tree. It was an emotional and powerful experience to see them again after thirteen years.

5 Likes

Omg. It finally happened. I cried to a jam that wasn’t Phish. Wow.

Last Chance to Evacuate Earth 09/14/22

This is the best set ever right? 09/14/22 set 1? I can’t even fathom anything being better than this. This is ridiculous.

Like. I can’t even right now. Words don’t matter. What in the actual fuck. I feel like I’m trying to describe my first LSD trip again to someone haha where words just aren’t even close to being able to convey it.

Wow.

3 Likes

This but non ironically

1 Like

Did you just spoil something?

Just saying, epic night in Beantown, baby.

1 Like

Just bought tickets to the Chicago show next Tuesday!

2 Likes

For you cats that wanna nerd out to SW.

Show ruled tonight

4 Likes

Looks like one of the songs got changed up in Philadelphia. While I like the new song a lot, I prefer the song it replaced. We’ll see if more changes start happening.

Show Wednesday! Very excited. Furthest I’ve traveled for a show in a long time.

4 Likes