Steely Dan

on sale is live @snuckaskitchen @gatroe @Jolson

i only got a test print shirt and you will see why when you log on! im dumb!

1 Like

What am I looking for?

Thanks for the tag. Snagged a tournament shirt.

the test print shirt is like $125 lmao

Oh Jesus lollll

dude thank you. probably wouldn’t have remembered until after 10 but I just got to work and checked my email and saw the tag. praise

bought 2 gaucho shorts. 1 to wear everyday this summer and then 1 to wear after the first one is covered in mustard stains

going back to look at the rest of the offerings now I had tunnel vision for those shorts

4 Likes

Damn really wanted that deacon blues one. Pissed that one sold out

same. i went back for it and saw it was sold out, thinking about getting the CURB shirt but im gonna wait a few hours before i spend more fucking money lol.

1 Like

nevermind it’s gone lmao

1 Like

Yeah that was all I wanted for myself. Grabbed a Christopher for my buddy who’s birthday it is tomorrow. He’s gonna be hyped

Yeah I didn’t even see that one lol

1 Like

Are you crazy, are you high, or just an ordinary guy?…

9 Likes

I just taught Kid Charlemagne on bass and realized I had literally no idea what the chord changes are in the guitar solo, I just shit out the solo note for note like every asshole guitarist

6 Likes

There’s a Dr Wu license plate on a car I see driving around MKE. Never searched to see if there’s a Dr. Wu practicing in the area. I wanna believe it’s a SD reference…

1 Like

7 Likes

This is so chaotic lol

6 Likes

They’re too much. Shirts are all camels.

Steely Dan flashes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Our sax player (who is easily the best musician in a band of pretty solid musicians) was like “eh I don’t know if we should play that, I mean everyone does (?) and if we play it you gotta really nail the solos…”

I was like “motherfucker have you HEARD me nail the solos? I will eat those solos for breakfast with a side of thick cut bacon.”

Friday night we played Nectars and I played probably the best show of my life, or at least close to it. I’m pretty critical of myself, 9 times of 10 I’m like “eh I could’ve done better” but I feel like I crushed it. Not trying to suck my own dick here but it’s just a good feeling to get the 1 out of 10 shows when people are like “you SLAYED” and I’m like “yes, actually I think I did”.

3 Likes