¯\(ツ)

TWT

1 Like

DIP

2 Likes

Do it and hang with the crew

1 Like

CLAIMED
Does anyone still need a ticket for this? I would be glad to transfer over as a miracle for someone to their AXS account. I won’t be able to make it back from vail, because we had to adjust our family vacay around a doctor’s appointment that got scheduled for me during the week after I fainted on my bike two weeks back, crashed and ended up in the ER. So lame. I am actually really bummed to not see UM two nights in a row, but my health and family is first.

4 Likes

I doooooo

Edit:was driving so couldn’t type a full message. Sorry to hear about your health. Happy to buy you a dinner or something

2 Likes

Thank Glob! So glad that this won’t go to waste buddy. Also, thanks for the words about my health. Riding 85 miles is a lot and they are running me through every machine they got to rule out anything serious. I should be ok in the end tho.

3 Likes

I’ll dm ya after work

2 Likes

Next weeks shows will be streamed on Nugs!

We no, it’s been said a 100 times already damn it.

Yeah, I don’t pay enough attention.

ALRIGHTY YOU BEAUTIFUL PIECES OF SHIT. SPHERE SHOWS ARE OVER, ITS TIME TO LET CRAIG GOON TO THE UMS IN THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS LFGGGGGGGGG

Hoping for an attachments at RRx specifically

5 Likes

Craig don’t yell at me I’m a sensitive guy

2 Likes

GET OVER HERE YA BIG SENSEY, LET THE LOVE OUT ALL OVER THEM MOUNTAINS LETS ROCK THE FUCK OUT. LOVE YOU

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling good man :joy:

2 Likes

Are you staying at the ritz for vail

3 Likes

Nah the highline vail. And then my buddy’s place for RRx

This is joke plagiarism.

i’m upset

1 Like

I wasn’t even joking…i figured it was a good point you brought up

1 Like

I am so fucking excited

4 Likes

Got Friday off and Monday is a holiday. Extra long weekend with UM, I’m stoked.

3 Likes