RRX 2024

I have tons of those mini tank things lol. Ordered a very legal danktank for Vail/RRX for my bday terr ender (@TheDougAllen ). Hope all y’all coming grace me with a fist bump. Terr life rules, can’t wait to cap it off for a bit tho. NYE :flushed:

1 Like

Vape store at college town near you. God you cops are fucking dumb

I fucking popped mine at the beach. Used it for years

1 Like

I did a good job sharing those balloons in the year or so after @stringz and @bluish left all of them at my buddy’s house. Iceland, sweetwater fest… Good times.

I still think I managed to give @stringz a big bag of them back, too. I still have at least one saved in my ticket stub box.

2 Likes

I’ll be at Vail but not red rocks. Are you doing Vail too? Would love to link up

3 Likes

Yep doing vail>rr>iron and wine mission>South Dakota>summerfest

Cole’s annual Colorado road trip will be great. Gotta reclaim this trip for myself. Me and buddy gonna be rocking across the great divide

5 Likes

Hell yeah, that is quite the trip! My friend’s bachelor party happened to be in Vail that weekend before these show announcements even happened, so now we have a crew of 16 or so going to the Vail show. I can’t spend much time away from the group but I definitely want to meet up for a bit!

4 Likes

I’m having to bail on Vail, but I’ll be at RRX.

2 Likes

Not doing Vail but I’ll be at Red Rocks. Sticking around for Parcels on Monday too.

3 Likes

That’s my audible if I don’t do iron and wine the mission

Back in for Vail. Excited for the next couple of weeks of music I have lined up.

4 Likes

2 weeks til I start my road trip!

Also still looking for a place to stay after red rocks. Hollah if you wanna split an airbnb or hotel with me and the best dog in all the land

1 Like

RC: Vail? trying to decide if I wanna swing it. I couldn’t take off work so it’d mean driving up there at like 5 which kinda sucks

It’s really easy to call in sick you know that right?

nobody gets sick on friday. everyone knows this

maybe so, which is why you call out wed… call out again thur… call out for fri on thur afternoon. then live with the shame and guilt for being a lying POS

2 Likes

Can you not start work a little early and clock out early? Or take a half day?

Another thing you could do is wake up early and drive to a coworking space in frisco or something. I do that move a lot

1 Like

Just go in on Friday AM and poop your pants. No one will try to stop you from leaving early.

4 Likes

RONG